Monday 4 May 2015

Small gestures leave a big impact


I recently visited a watch shop.This shop had brands like rado, tissot , diesel,fossil etc..
Initially I was hesitant to enter this shop.But within few minutes I was really comfortable
having a look at watches of various luxurious brands.The staff was very polite and humble.
They did not profile my social status before showing me the watches or explaining the features about these watches.Their differentiators etc.I think its very important to make the customer comfortable and at ease.They also provided guidance on the core capabilities of the watches I was interested in.They had very good knowledge about all the brands.They almost answered all my questions.

Same day I visited a small garment shop.The beauty of this shop is that every staff out here is very polite and aggressive. They will initially stick to understanding your requirement and slowly they will start recommending and up-selling.But in a very refined way.The moment one enters this shop one can feel the enthusiasm and positive energy.A person who enters this shop to buy a single product ends up buying 5 products.The quality of the products are good and also they are reasonably priced.
Even for very simple product they will explain you the advantages of it and also suggestions about trying another better product.

I had a very good experience at these shops.I bought the products from these shops not just because of the brands but because of the experience I had at these shops.How the staff catered to my requirement.How they spoke to me.How they answered my queries.The humility with which they
answered my concerns.And off course some aggression towards selling more..some aggression towards helping me to choose more products for me.I think the staff at both these shops were at ease and having fun at work.They were happy people.




No comments:

Post a Comment