Sunday 17 May 2015

Delightful customer experience

I recently ordered food from a restaurant.I ordered because the cost of the dishes listed on their menu was very less.I just wanted to checkout.To my surprise they sent me the order in a very short time.
The food was neatly packed.Best part was that it tasted really well.I thought maybe its just a particular experience so I should not judge the quality of food so soon.It ordered same dish again.
It was delivered on time.It tasted exactly same at it tasted earlier.The packing was also consistent.
I thought I need to be patient and not be impressed about the service so soon.I ordered some other dish the next time.It was also well packed,pricing was very economical and tasted well.I had never been to this restaurant in person.I had been ordering the food telephonic-ally.I thought why not I go there and myself see how they are able to deliver a quality service consistently. I have earlier experienced that any outlet of any kind you can very easily understand their end product by observing the attitude of all levels of people at that place.The manager, cashier,house keeping guy,waiter etc.I was greeted politely by the cashier.He did not waste time or display any lethargy.He punched the order,gave me the receipt.I got the food instantly.The person who prepared the food was cheerful.The person who delivered the food was cheerful.The moment I finished my table it got cleared.Each and every person at this restaurant was cheerful.Looking at the kitchen one can make out the systematic approach of working,cleanliness maintained.


I think any product any service has to be delivered,produced and made of the same quality consistently.Its not just the top leadership which defines the organization.Its also the people,process,culture,enthusiasm and attitude across the organization which defines an organizations success.Only that organization will sustain which values every customer who visits them.Every customer who is their client.If a culture of customer service is inculcated and if the service is consistently monitored,feedback's taken and improvised upon  nothing can stop that organization from being successful.Even market conditions will not define the destiny of such organizations.Such organizations redefine the market by consistently keeping  its customers delighted.







No comments:

Post a Comment